# By the hurt

You see me through your eyes full of anger 
and 
I look at you with mine full of disgusting 

You touch me with your trembling hands and I trembling too ... 

I can´t even said a word or make a sound. I´m so rendered by your touch, because you teached me with the pain... 
I have bruises all over my thighs and shoulders and you didn´t even care! 
I close my eyes and I feel the pain on my burning skin. 
I take my hand to my mouth in hope to avoid my voice to come out... 
So, I cry... 
My tears fallen from my red eyes.
And you again didn´t even care! 
Did you enjoy see me on the bed, coiled with the hurt that embrace me.
Did you see my fucking eyes crying?
Did you see my hurt fallen in my tears?


I guess you will feel now. 


Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

A corrida contra o tempo e o meu ritmo

vintecinco

Resiliência